In these terms and conditions “the company” shall mean RDJ Shutters Ltd and the “customer” shall mean the person, firm or company placing an order for goods or services.
- The Terms and conditions set out below shall apply without variation to every contract entered into by the Company for the sale of goods unless the Company thereto expressly agrees a variation to them in writing. These terms and conditions shall apply notwithstanding and inconsistency between them and the terms and conditions of any form of contract sent by the customer to the company.
- The Company will make every endeavour to adhere to any delivery date specified in the contract but does not guarantee that any goods will be fitted by such date.
- The price of the goods unless otherwise agreed is as stated in the quotation agreed at time of survey.
- The customer shall pay to the Company a sum equivalent of 50% of the value of the order (the deposit). The balance due on all goods ordered shall, unless agreed in writing, be paid on completion and your satisfaction of the fit.
- In addition to the price for the goods the customer shall also pay the Company in respect thereof Value Added Tax at the rate appropriate at the date of the invoice. (VAT is included in my quotations).
- The seller cannot guarantee precise colour matching against samples. The products are made from a natural material. Minor imperfections not readily apparent at a distance of four feet under ordinary light, will not be accepted as defects. Colour matching of finishing products (e.g. paints and stains) cannot be guaranteed although every reasonable effort will be made to ensure the accuracy of the finished product. Shutters are guaranteed for three years against malfunction faults.
- The seller cannot guarantee the goods against fading especially, as a result of exposure to sunlight where some fading will occur. The goods are not guaranteed against extreme damp or variable conditions.
- The seller reserves the right to withdraw any products and colours at any time including after accepting an order without prior notice and cannot be held responsible for any consequences caused by the withdrawal of such products.
- The seller gives no warranty as to the fitness of the product supplied for any purpose other than that of an internal window dressing. Other installation positions and uses are undertaken at the risk of the buyer.
- Tolerance levels of overall panel specifications are plus or minus 2mm, and the product will not be considered defective if falling within the size range. Warp on any component part, vertical or horizontal, shall not exceed 1mm.
- COMPLAINTS POLICY: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction. As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 01923 285 288
Or write to us at:
RDJ Shutters Ltd
WD3 5JB (please request proof of receipt if posting)
Or email us email@example.com
We aim to respond within 2 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6031.